Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Obama's International Strategy

The Global Populism Campaign

Obama’s International Apology Hajj

canadafreepress.com
By
JB Williams Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Obama: Dear kind anti-American world, America has been terrible for 232 years. Even my wife was ashamed to be an American until recently, last November to be specific. I’m king now, my wife is proud of American for the first time in her life, and I’m with you on the subject of “bad arrogant America” and that horrible man, George Bush. We all hate America and Bush. We can build upon this common ground.

For the first time in world history, you can now like and trust America, because I’m not George Bush. I’m going to tax the American people into third world status, and buy your friendship with gifts from the American treasury, just like I bought voters with the table scraps of others, to win the election back home. I don’t care what I have to do to that awful slave country; I am going to be popular all over the world no matter how much it costs American citizens. I’m your friend...

So sad, but it's true.

No comments:

Post a Comment