Thursday, September 16, 2010

Guts to Stand Up to Chicago Like Mafia!

Is there one man with guts to stand up to this dirty Chicago mafia?

by Dr. Orly Taitz, Candidate for CA Secretary of State

Posted on | September 15, 2010 |

I am sick and tired of Obama operatives harassing and intimidating everyone, who dares to stand up to them.

Yesterday a leading Constitutional Scholar in the country Professor Ron Rotunda has e-mailed me. He signed up as my friend on my new facebook page and a number of his friends, distinquished attorneys and scholars followed him and signed up as my friends on Facebook as well. A number of them e-mailed me and stated they admired me.

Professor Rotunda is a chair of the Connstitutional Law Department at Chapman university. On his own accord he has written to me and stated that he knew about my run for CA Secretary of State and that he voted for me and he recommended a number of attorneys who can help me. I didn’t pressure him to write to me. What a person rights on his own accord is really of value and represents his true opinion.

Now, after these facts became public, a number of Obama operatives started harassing professor Rotunda and intimidating him and pressuring him to write to me, asking me to take down this information from my site. This is part of a 2 year campaign of them doing the same thing to a number of my supporters, attorneys, law enforcement officials and judges.

Sorry, I am sick and tired of Obama regime harassment of my supporters. I did not escape the tyranny of the Communist Soviet Union to let these despicable Chicago thugs intimidate and harass everyone into silence. There is a pattern of harassment and intimidation. I hope everyone, reading this page, writes a criminal complaint to Glenn Fine, Inspector General of the Department of Justice, and to Public Integrity unit of the department of Justice and demand a criminal investigation of this unrelenting campaign of intimidation and harassment of me and my supporters, as dissidents against illegitimate Obama regime.

Just recently Congressman Deal wrote to Obama, demanding proof of eligibility, he signed up as my friend on facebook, only to get harassing calls and intimidation.

Judge David O. Carter stated on the record that my case is valid and needs to be heard on the merits, the whole country needs to hear it, the military needs to hear it. He stated that there is jurisdiction in his court. After that, Obama regime planted one of Perkins Coie Attorneys, Obama’s defense attorneys as a law clerk for judge Carter, this clerk or his boss White House Counsel Robert Bauer concocted a horrible opinion for judge Carter, stating that Carter no longer has Jurisdiction and attacking me.

What Judge Land did, was just inexcusable and incomprehensible.

Enough is enough. I am sick of this Chicago mafia harassing everyone. I hope each and every one of you is equally sick. Please, call, write, e-mail, tweet to Glenn Fine, Inspector general’s office, to director of FBI Robert Mueller, director of Secret Service Mark Sullivan. These people need to do their job, appoint a special prosecutor and start criminal investigation, get the names of all these thugs hiding behind the assumed names, intimidating citizens, writing fraudulent affidavits, engaging in psy-op. (I preserved their IP addresses and other information). These officials need to start doing their jobs or they need to be thrown out of office together with Obama.

No comments:

Post a Comment