Monday, October 25, 2010

Update regarding Lt. Col Lakin | Dr. Orly Taitz Esquire

Update regarding Lt. Col Lakin | Dr. Orly Taitz Esquire
I wrote to Margaret Hemenway (Lakin’s public relations person ), to Lakin and to General Vallely. I offered to help. Currently I filed with the Supreme Court a petition for writ of Certiorari, which deals with Capt Dr. Connie Rhodes case (also a flight surgeon) and Major Cook’s case.( see PDF below). I believe, that Lakin’s attorneys need to file an Amicus Brief with the Supreme Court in that case, as I already provided the court with a letter from Captain James Crawford, legal counsel for Admiral Mulin, Chairman of Joint Chiefs of Staff. The letter states, that they are concerned about this issue, they are forwarding it to the litigation counsel, but they don’t believe, that they can do anything, because Commander in Chief is a civilian. It shows, that on behalf of my clients I reached the highest echelons of power in the military and exosted all administrative remedies. Now, it is up to the court to decide. The courts have to provide a venue for both Lakin and my clients and for me. In my case judge Land did not state that there is no standing, he ruled on abstention, stating that he does not want to get into the affairs of the military. On the other hand the military is saying that they cannot do anything, because Obama is a civilian. This is a classic case, where higher courts, specifically the Supreme Court of the United States needs to intervene and resolve this impasse, this conundrum between the military courts and the Federal courts. I will be happy to testify at Lakin’s trial, if his attorneys want me to testify and will be happy to help in any way I can. I was persecuted, I was punished with $20,000 sanctions for daring to bring a case agains a sitting president. I can really appreciate, what Lakin is going through. I consider Lt. Col Lakin a great American Hero and he deserves all the help, that he can get. God bless him.
Orly

3 comments:

  1. As usual, Orly Taitz shows much more concern for herself than she does for LTC Lakin. She is apparently completely unaware of the latest developments in his case.

    According to World Net Daily, Neal Puckett, Lakin's new lawyer, has decided to cave in and completely dump the question of Obama’s eligibility.

    ‘Puckett confirmed that the judge in the case, Denise Lind, “rendered the proper legal ruling” regarding access to Obama’s birth and eligibility evidence.

    ‘“She was right on the facts and right on the law,” he told WND.’

    “All those issues concerning the president’s eligibility to hold office are completely irrelevant as to whether Lt. Col. Lakin was issued lawful orders and whether he obeyed them.”

    And that’s Lakin’s lawyer talking.

    What’s going on? Is our friend LTC Lakin throwing both the APF and the USPU under the bus? Who got to him?

    And does Orly Taitz really believe that Neal Puckett has nothing better to do with his time than help her beat the rap on her well-deserved sanctions?

    http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.printable&pageId=217241

    ReplyDelete
  2. Either way it looks like O is not legal President, and I'm for exposing him sooner rather than later.

    Orly Taitz will win in the end for both you and me.

    God Bless America and God Bless Ltc. Lakin.

    ReplyDelete