Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Letters point to ‘Obama’s real father’

Letters point to ‘Obama’s real father’
Anne
In the gangling hours Thin, adolescent hours Before night runs softly Away into the west Anne rises wearily From her tired bed And sleeps Sitting in a chair.
“If ‘Flo’ was based on Margaret Burroughs,” Gilbert argues, “then I consider it very possible the character of ‘Anne’ is based on Ann Dunham.”
The 1982 letter confirms his propensity for underage sexual relationships. Then 76 years old, Davis provides details to Burroughs of a sexual relationship he was then having with an underage girl in Hawaii.
In the penultimate paragraph of the letter, Davis bragged to Burroughs about his affair:
“Currently my No. 1 woman here is a gorgeous and sexy girl with a face like Brooke Shields who became 17 two weeks ago today. But girls here develop early and rapidly. I have had my eye on her since I first saw her at 13. I knew she would be a mind blower. I didn’t see her again until March of this year and then things began. We had a real wild time for 6 ½ months despite her youth. It has now calmed down but we still maintain a ‘working’ relationship. This girl is Hawaii, Chinese, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish and Irish.”
Ann Dunham, born Nov. 29, 1942, was 18 years old when Barack Obama was born on Aug. 4, 1961.

1 comment: