Saturday, January 19, 2013

Corrupt Courts are Product of Corrupt Leadership

Corruption at the Top Infects Lower Courts?
Regarding an error in processing Appeal of Taitz v Obama et al Superior court # 30 2Ot2 00582135 Court of Appeals # G047746 01.18.2013
Via Federal Express and fax Dear sir.mdm,
I personally went to the Superior Court and filed the Record on Appeal and I hand carried a copy to the court of Appeals. Both were filed on December 24'h, Christmas Eve.
Please, see the filed stamp from the Superior Court and the Court of Appeals dated December 24.2OL2
On the same day I paid an appeal fee of $775, see receipt attached.
Additionally on December !8,20L2 you received by Certified mail (see certified mail receipt attached) a demand to correct the caption of the case on Appeal, I have explained that this case is Taitz v Obama et al. lt was incorrectly captioned as Taitz v Occidental College. I never filed any law suits against the Occidental college. Occidental College was a third party witness in my case. I never received any response from the court in relation to my demand to correct the record. I repeatedly called the court and was told to simply give it some time.
On January L7,20131 suddenly received a letter from the Court of Appeals stating that my case was dismissed due to failure to provide a record on Appeal.
As can be seen by the documents produced, the record on Appeal was produced. Please, correct your records and correct the caption of this case.
It is extremely troubling that the caption of the case was never corrected and that I received a notice that the record was not submitted, when it was clearly submitted.
Today on January 1,8,2OL3,l called the court of Appeals and asked to talk to the clerk in charge of my case. I was referred to a clerk by name Denise. She refused to prvide her last name. I demanded to know what is going on and why for a period of a month I did not receive any response to my letter with a demand for a correction of record. Denise admitted that this letter was never filed by the clerk's office. So, after I was told that the court is deciding on the matter, I found out that a clerk on her own volition decided to obfuscate the record and not file my letter with the court. The court, the judges never saw my letter. This represents an unprecedented level of abuse of authority by a clerk Denise. She also slammed the phone in my face. Not only I demand my case reinstated and properly captioned, I demand sanctions and reprimand against this abusive clerk.
I am greatly concerned about a situation, where an employee of this court is intentionally sabotaging processing of this case due to the fact that the defendant in the case is Barack Obama and the case deals with elections found and with abuse of a judicial discretion by the presiding Superior Court Judge Charles Marginis in dismissing the case without any reason and justification, when the defendants refused to even respond after being repeatedly served.
A copy of this matter is being forwarded to the lnspector General of the Department of Justice and to the Judicial Committee of the US Congress for investigation of possible violation of my civil rights under the color of authority by an employee or employees of this court.
Sincerely,
Dr. Orly Taitz ESQ
Plaintiff pro se in Taitz v Obama et al
30 2012 0058213s
Proof of Service
l, Lila Dubert, attest that I am not a party to this case and I served a copy of the above letter to all the
defendants in the above captioned &se
Note:  Posting was reformatted and errors added from original document when inserted in blog.
Time to Stop the Corruption, if It's not already too late!

1 comment:

  1. Simply, it is not really difficult finding watches whether it is for routine usage or for party or special
    occasions. For illustrative purposes, imagine you are faced with an
    important legal matter, and it is up to you to choose the best lawyer,
    choose right and walk away free, choose wrong and you may pay a hefty fine,
    or worse. Keep in mind, that there are certain watch makers, who demand top dollar,
    for their watches.

    my web-site ... citizen watches

    ReplyDelete