Saturday, January 12, 2013

"I Can Barely Contain My Fury At What Is Going On"

Mark Levin: "I Can Barely Contain My Fury At What Is Going On" | RealClearPolitics
No discussion on the news programs about an imperial president exercising an authority he does not have under our constitution. Nothing. No discussion about all the lives saved and all the people protected as a result of the Second Amendment. Nothing. They continue to perpetuate the lie, the big lie that somehow, some new regulation, some new government fiat would have prevented what happened in Newtown, Connecticut. And then they pretend that they're for law enforcement. They pretend that they're hard on crime when they're not. 
Mark speaks for me!  How about you?  It would do you good to listen to Mark and read his books.

This "Government" is as corrupt as any government has ever been and a threat to the World, not just US.

No comments:

Post a Comment