Wednesday, February 20, 2013

SCOTUS only Denied Stay

My conversation with Mr. Dennison from SCOTUS blog | Dr. Orly Taitz, Esquire

My conversation with Mr. Dennison from SCOTUS blog

Posted on | February 20, 2013 | No Comments
I talked to Mr. Dennison, writer of the SCOTUS blog. I called his cell number XXX-XXX-XXXX.
He was correct in stating that SCOTUS only denied the STAY as Obama was already sworn in, SCOTUS never commented on the merits of the case, never stated that Obama’s papers are valid.
I asked, why did they sent 5 packets back. He said that they only need the decision of 4 justices to go to the next stage of oral argument. I responded that this looks even more corrupt and treasonous, it means that they sent the remaining packets to 4 liberal justices and 5 conservative justices never saw the papers. He stated that if I feel that the high treason was committed, I should file a complaint with the Justice department. I responded that the Justice department is complicit. I forwarded all the info to Holder and he never responded. I told him that in NAZI Germany they also had a Justice Department, Supreme Court, Parliament and judges, none of whom found one single action by Adolf Hitler to be unconstitutional and that is what we have now in the U.S. He said that he knows, that he is old enough to know what happened in Germany, but he can’t talk further.
This lets you know how corrupt the justice system, including the Supreme Court, really is.

No comments:

Post a Comment