Thursday, December 26, 2013

Credibility? Snowden, or Obama Regime?

5 takeaways from Edward Snowden's Washington Post interview - CNN.com

The question of Snowden Credibility, or Regime Credibility is a no brainier for me. 

1.  I'd bet Snowden has a valid Birth Certificate.
2.  I'd bet Snowden has a valid Social Security and Selective Service Number.
3.  I'd bet Snowden wasn't ever a Muslim.
4.  I'd bet Snowden believes in The Constitution.
5.  I'd bet Snowden was not trained by Frank Marshall Davis, Bill Ayres, Axelrod, Valery Jarrett, etc.
6.  I'd bet Snowden doesn't believe the issue is about him.
7.  I'd bet Snowden is helping Russia less than The O Regime.
8.  I'd bet Snowden exposed the NSA not for his gain, but for the Citizens benefit.
9.  I'd bet Snowden has lied less than any member in the O Regime.

Show me your list justifying THIS REGIME.  I'd like to see just 1.

No comments:

Post a Comment