Wednesday, January 1, 2014

THE UNITED STATES CONSTITUTION pre Obama?

THE UNITED STATES CONSTITUTION - We the People

It's a stretch to find where the Constitution
1.  overrules the votes of States to redefine marriage.
2.  gives the Supreme Court authority to determine that all people are entitled to Regime Controlled Healthcare and Regime Controlled Insurance based on the right to tax.
3.  supports that States can be overruled to justify selling drugs and demanding that perversion trumps religious rights.   

If President, a Congress, or a Supreme Court doesn't follow The Constitution, then the Law in America is no different from other Banana Republics.

You can thank the Libs that America is now another Banana Republic.

Don't forget, when the top official is corrupt the total system will be corrupt:
  Show me Obama's real Birth Certificate.
  Show me Obama's real Social Security paperwork.
  Show me Obama's real Selective Service registration.
  Show me where Obama has supported The Constitution.
  Show me where Obama has protected American ideals in Benghazi, Egypt, Iraq, UN, Iran, Syria, etc.
  Show me where Obama protected fair elections using the IRS, in redistricting challenges, in FL vote fraud, etc.
  Show me where Obama protects the rights of Christians.
  Show me where Obama has identified by name America's enemies.
  Show me where Obama has protected America's Economy.
  Show me where Obama has stood for Freedom.
  Show me where Obama has protected the right to own guns.
  Show me where Obama has protected the right to privacy.

Liberal Rule is beyond Obama Impeachment.

But it looks like Treason is not beyond consideration at this point.

No comments:

Post a Comment