Monday, March 8, 2010

Massa Implicates Emanuel, Dem Leaders - Hotline On Call

Massa Implicates Emanuel, Dem Leaders - Hotline On Call

"When I voted against the cap and trade bill, the phone rang and it was the chief of staff to the president of the United States of America, Rahm Emanuel, and he started swearing at me in terms and words that I hadn't heard since that crossing the line ceremony on the USS New Jersey in 1983," Massa said. "And I gave it right back to him, in terms and words that I know are physically impossible."

"If Rahm Emanuel wants to come after me, maybe he ought to hold himself to the same standards I'm holding myself to and he should resign," Massa said....

"I was set up for this from the very, very beginning," he added. "The leadership of the Democratic Party have become exactly what they said they were running against."

Just another day at the office for Chicago thugs.

Fat chance Rahm will resign, he doesn't have any integrity.

You have to have integrity to resign.

Obama, Pelosi, and Reid don't have any integrity either.

No comments:

Post a Comment