Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Obama Kingdom Series2--OKS2

First Swim March 30, 2010 First Time in Water March 30, 2010





Last year I started the Obama Kingdom Series1, but the participants (ducks) were smarter than the American people. They just abandoned the Obama Kingdom before there was time to get them indoctrinated.

Today I start Obama Kingdom Series2, where the postings will show the progress of the participants (ducks) being ruled by me employing the Obama tactics employed on his slaves, the American People.

The key principal being employed is they must become totally dependent on me, so I can abandon them without them being prepared and see how they survive in The Real World.

Heartless I know, but if it works with ducks, maybe it will work on Obama slaves.

No comments:

Post a Comment