Thursday, July 21, 2011

Editorial: Equivalence Is The Ugliest Word In The Word Arsenal Of The LEFT - Galganov.com

Editorial: Equivalence Is The Ugliest Word In The Word Arsenal Of The LEFT - Galganov.com
(This is a very close paraphrase) - “The problem with you Howard, is that you see everything in black and white, and are not prepared to give the other side an inch, or see any part of their argument. And opposite to what you think - EVERYTHING in life is NOT black and white . . . and is open to debate, discussions, negotiations and common ground.”

I sort of knew Brenda because she had interviewed me several times over the year. And even though Brenda was far too LEFT for my liking, and that she played the “EQUIVALENCE” game, I truly believed then as I do now, that Brenda’s a good person who just wanted to see everyone get along in a LEFTIST kind of way.

SO - HERE’S HOW I ANSWERED BRENDA ON LIVE TELEVISION:

“Brenda, I’ve known you now for about one year. And I want to say that I always felt somewhat attracted to you, and that I’d like nothing more than to get you down on the ground and have my way with you. And whether you like it or not, or want to or not, why don’t we negotiate where, when and how?”

Brenda was aghast and said (to paraphrase): “See what I mean - To you, everything is extreme. It’s just one way or the other.”

MY RESPONSE . . . “You’re right Brenda, that’s really extreme, and I don’t have the right to negotiate to what extent I can rape you, just like the government of Quebec has no right to expect me to negotiate to what extent they can take away my EQUAL Rights.”

There was no “EQUIVALENCE” between me wanting to be as FREE as everyone else, to others who wanted to limit my FREEDOM. Just like there’s no “EQUIVALENCE” between the LEFT who wish to impose their own philosophy upon the MAKERS, to the Conservatives who demand that the TAKERS have no right to take what is not theirs.

One of the MANY problems with the LEFT - Is that they’ve forgotten that in life, there really are issues that are black and white once you get past the fog of gray. And that no one has the right to impose themselves upon the RIGHTS of others.
Howard Galganov illustrates the insanity of the Libs “EQUIVALENCE” game.

No comments:

Post a Comment