Sunday, April 1, 2012

William Ayers like Obama/Soetoro: Today I'm Gonna End Capitalism'

William Ayers: 'I Get Up Every Morning Thinking ... Today I'm Gonna End Capitalism' | Fox News
Rather, he said: "I get up every morning thinking, today I'm gonna make a difference. Today I'm gonna end capitalism. Today I'm gonna make a revolution. I go to bed every night disappointed, but I'm back again tomorrow. That's the only way you can do it."

Isn't Obama/Soetoro just Ayers in a black disguise with a little Wright and Alinsky training thrown in?

That's the way it looks if you just look at their actions, the facts, and their history.

I know he is just a guy in the neighborhood.  But after the election he can come clean with that too while he surrenders to Russia, abolishes the Nation, the Constitution, and eliminates term limits.

Welcome new openness to the USSA--after the election.

No comments:

Post a Comment