Thursday, July 8, 2010

Video - Bolton: 'I’d Reverse all of Obama’s Policies' - HUMAN EVENTS

Video - Bolton: 'I’d Reverse all of Obama’s Policies' - HUMAN EVENTS
Print Forward Feedback Facebook LinkedIn Digg

Jason Mattera
Video - Bolton: 'I’d Reverse all of Obama’s Policies'
John Bolton continued to unload on the Obama Administration, saying that they should “get rid of the illusion that [Iran and North Korea] would negotiate away their nuclear programs.” In fact, in the second part of the former UN ambassador’s exclusive interview with HUMAN EVENTS, Bolton maintained that Barack’s official policy toward the mullahs in the Middle East is, “Iran will get nuclear weapons and we’ll contain them.”

That position, Bolton noted, would set off a “multi-polar nuclear Middle East” with “half a dozen nuclear weapon states, each looking at the other one every day and saying, ‘I wonder if I should strike him before he strikes me.’ ”

Go to link to watch Bolton Video.

No comments:

Post a Comment