Thursday, February 23, 2012

Editorial: 4 More Years And America Will Be Done - Galganov.com

Editorial: 4 More Years And America Will Be Done - Galganov.com
Read the article to see the 20 Facts of Hussein Obama.
I have said in the past that all of this is Obama’s fault BECAUSE he is a total incompetent.

BUT THAT’S NOT WHAT I’M SAYING NOW.

I truly believe that Obama has plans for Israel and plans for the United States.

1 - I believe that Obama wants to see Israel destroyed, because I don’t think his actions come down to incompetence; I believe they are deliberate.

2 – I believe that Obama is intentionally crashing the American economy to bring Free Enterprise and American Exceptionalism to their knees.

I believe these things . . . not because I’m one to grasp onto conspiracy theories, but rather, because everything Obama has done has caused enormous damage to America, and has set in motion the perfect storm to destroy Israel.

THERE ARE NO MULTIPLE POLITICAL COINCIDENCES:

I don’t believe in multiple political coincidences. I believe in clear patterns. And everything I see about Obama is a clear pattern for him to do exactly as he said he was going to do . . . “FUNDAMENTALLY CHANGE AMERICA”.

If Obama wins 4 MORE years – America will be finished.

But, because he and his puppeteers think they won’t win 4 MORE years, watch for hyper activity from the White House as Obama does all that he can to throw Israel under the bus, while simultaneously bankrupting America to realize his LEFTIST vision of a NEW WORLD ORDER.

If this doesn't scare the hell out of people who should paying attention, nothing will.

Best Regards . . . Howard Galganov
As you can see, I'm not the only one that can see the Hussein Obama Facts.

No comments:

Post a Comment