Thursday, June 2, 2011

I got her! IRS attorney Mitzi Lynn Torri is the one, who attended my oral argument and who used pseudonim “Butterfly Bieldeberg” and posted defamatory statements about me and threatened repercussions against me using her position with the federal government. Proper complaints will be filed shortly | Dr. Orly Taitz Esquire

I got her! IRS attorney Mitzi Lynn Torri is the one, who attended my oral argument and who used pseudonim “Butterfly Bieldeberg” and posted defamatory statements about me and threatened repercussions against me using her position with the federal government. Proper complaints will be filed shortly | Dr. Orly Taitz Esquire

Key background

3 comments:

  1. I read somewhere that Mitzi Lynn Torri is going to DC, maybe even becoming a staff member of the White House Legal Counsel staff. Is this her reward for threatening Orly?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read that she is joining Judge Lamberth's staff of law clerks at the District Court in DC.

    ReplyDelete