Friday, June 3, 2011

Which Gop Candidates Really Care About The Constitution? - Conservative Crusader

Which Gop Candidates Really Care About The Constitution? - Conservative Crusader
In the 2012 GOP primaries, I have only one question for each candidate…

Dear candidate - What do YOU intend to do about the fraud in the White House and the utter intentional destruction of the U.S. Constitution, our economic systems and our way of life under their criminally evil assault on all things American?

If you don’t answer that question correctly, I have no second question for you! I stand for the Constitution, including Article II. If you don't, I'm not interested...

Until we have a candidate who cares about Article II, we DO NOT have a candidate who cares about the constitution! That’s simply unacceptable!

I didn't write this, but this is the central question of the campaign as Donald Trump demonstrated.

No comments:

Post a Comment