Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Canadian Media Filter Eligibility Too?

Dr. Orly Taitz, Esquire
During the interview Joy Malbon asked me repeatedly in regards to eligibility. I told her that the courts did not rule on the merits yet., that we did not find one honest judge yet who would address on the merits the issue of Obama’s use of a Social Security number, which was never assigned to him and his use of fabricated IDs. I told her that I have 8 cases going on and the judges did not address the official failed e-verify of Obama and sworn affidavits of experts and law enforcement officials showing Obama using fabricated IDs. Since Obama’s eligibility was not ruled on the merits yet in 5 years, there is no telling how long it will take the courts to address the eligibility of Ted Cruz. 
I also advised her that the Supreme Court of the U.S. so far did not address this issue, that there is evidence that 5 out of 9 justices never receiving the pleadings and documents, as I got 5 packages back. I explained to her that the Supreme Court has to address the issue of dual citizenship at birth.
I suspect the Liberals will get a ruling to disqualify Ted Cruz just as soon as they can make sure it isn't a ruling that is unfavorable to Obama.  That is going to be difficult to do, unless the court rules anything is eligible as long as you are black.


No comments:

Post a Comment